The Initial Visit
Your first visit should take about an hour and a half. Here’s what you can expect:
- A warm welcome
- Prompt registration
- Review of your health history
- Update of your dental records
- Discussion with Dr. Vanderbrook
- Comprehensive oral exam
- Dental cleaning (in absence of gum disease)
- Education and explanation of oral health
- Treatment planning
- Scheduling of your follow-up visits
Preparation Before Your Visit
Please remember to tell us if you have dental insurance when you reserve your appointment, then bring your card and completed new patient forms to the visit. We’ll expedite registration and always respect your valuable time.
Going the Extra Mile
Drs. Hoppe and Vanderbrook value continuing education for the office. The office attends regular meetings to stay on top of latest research and development for optimum dental care. We are a dynamic dental office that sees patients with all types of dental treatments and unique health needs. Our hygiene coordinator’s son has muscular dystrophy and is often seen at the office helping with small tasks.